Sunday, February 13, 2011

Model Review Valerie: Dueba/GnG Queenie Brown

Introduction:
I will be doing a review on the Dueba/Gng circle lenses in the X-9 Brown. This review will include the basics such as: Lens info, colour, design, enlargement, and comfort.



Model Information:
Hey guys, my name is Valerie and I am the new Shimmer Eyes model. I’m in love with the art of photography, which is why I decided to apply for the role of Shimmer Eyes’ new model.

Lens Information (Brand, Diameter, Water Content, lifespan):
Brand: Dueba/GnG
Life Span: 1 year
diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%

Color (Out of 5):
The colour of the circle lenses is sort of like a gradient. It starts out black along the rims and gets into a lighter brown towards the middle. Overall I would rate the colour a 4 out 5. ONLY because if they contacts weren’t much of a gradient, they would show up more in the eyes.
Design (Out of 5):
The design on the contacts are simple and ordinary like any other contacts, there’s nothing really special to it. Other than that the entire contact looks as if a firework just exploded. The ends extend a little bit, sort of like the suns rays. So for design I would say 3/5.
Enlargement (Out of 5):
Enlargement from the contacts did not do much of a difference for my eyes, mainly because my eyes are already decently big and my eyes are pretty round and these lenses were made mostly for coloring rather than enlargement. I guess if you had smaller eyes and if they were to be narrower, they would make a huge improvement to your eyes. So overall, enlargement for MY eyes would be 2.5 out of 5.
Comfort (Out of 5):
The comforts on these cons are amazing, they are super soft and comfy to wear. To be honest when I wear these cons, it doesn’t feel as if they were in your eyes. So for comfort I would rate it a 5 out of 5.
Recommendations/Conclusion:
For those wanting to order these contacts, I would recommend to put them on when your eyes are a bit more moist, cause for me when I wore them. They didn’t immediately go into the centre of your eye. I would of have to move it manually with my fingers to the centre.


Side Note from Shimmer: Thank you Valerie for the awesome review. ( :
I had asked Valerie for her personal opinion on whether or not she liked the lenses. Her response was that she did enjoy them and liked wearing them. They give off a natural look.

I do have these lenses in non prescription. ( : Email me at shimmershimmereyes@gmail.com or find me on facebook as Shimmer Eyes for more selection.


                                      

♥Shimmer~

No comments:

Post a Comment