Monday, January 17, 2011

Review #2: ifairy Super Crystal Brown

My loves <3,

Sorry about neglecting my shop and this newly created blog. HOWEVER, I have a very, very good excuse. : D
Well, I would. But it won't let me upload my photo. T.T So here;
In case you didn't know; CHEMISTRY is what i was doing over this weekend. : D hehe.

Anyways, on with the show! <3
Jokes, I'm not here for your amusement. o : <
....
Wait, no. I am.

**PICTURE HEAVY**

So today I will be reviewing iFairy Super Crystal Brown! As you saw in the previous blog post from one of my lovely models wearing the ifairy super crystal green, these lens give your eyes an intense crystallized effect.
Here is what I am talking about:
Here it is in the case, YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET. HEHE. <3

Here is a picture of the lens with one in the sun and one in the shade. : D And excuse my.. Makeup LOL I was tired from my chem final so I just decided to plop on a few fake lashes. :3c

****Time for a Close-up****
Here it is again, one eye in the sunlight risking blindness and the other in the shade. I like these lenses alooot, they show up really, really well. (*Side note, I realize my under lashes look really false, but i haven't put any makeup on them whatsoever. But I don't really like them, I bought 10 in a box and only used 1 pair. <.<" I'll probably sell it for like $6.00, anyone interested? ^^")

Flashy, flashy. ; D A photo of the lenses with flash on. Yes I have a heart over my heart. I made a stupid smile, please forgive me. LOL If you've noticed that the photo of flash and the lens in sunlight look similar, then bravo! There's a reason why I love these so much. You will find out soon in the review below. : D

Here's a comparison of how I look with and without the lenses.
This is without; I was told to find a photo where my eyes look small. And today, my left eye's double eyelid decided to hide from me. LOL (It's an asian thing) So voila! Without circle lenses. :3c

And here is one with bathroom lighting and with circle lenses on.
Ta daaah! The lenses sure look big!

Anyways, here are the numbers. I bet you love numbers. <3
**Natural lighting - yes. I took a few too many photos.**

 Review:

Color - 5/5 The super crystals are absolutely my favourite brown contacts, no my favourite contacts EVER. I'm serious. I'm in love with the light look it gives my eyes, and that is so haarrd. My eyes are like a dark chocolate brown. (Not that I'm ashamed, but it does get a little bland some times.) These lens give your eyes the warm caramel-gold look.

Design - 5/5 These ifairy lens have been on the market with ifairy for the longest and isn't one of the new refined lens. However I think they've outdone themselves right from the beginning. The design is simple yet complicated at the same time, it make yours whole iris look light now just the "halo" look (When the lenses are bigger than your iris, thus creating a halo look where the outer edge is lighter than the part where the lens is ontop.) And for those who don't like the thick limbal ring that tend to make lenses look less natural, these lenses are your thing!

Enlargement - 4.5/5 I didn't give these lenses the full points because, 1. The enlargment is due to the large diameter of the lens (advertised as 16.0mm, probably a 14.9mm though). And 2. I don't think these lenses were really meant for enlargment purposes anyways.

Comfort - 3.5/5 Unfortunately I am sad to say that these weren't very comfortable.. For one eye. T.T I don't know what's wrong with me... LOL I can never find a super duper comfortable pair of lenses! And i know it's not because of the large diameter though, because I own 2 other pairs of ifairy circle lenses which I will review in the future. ^^
But one of the lenses goes on my eye super smoothly and I can never feel it, which is great! But the other one feels like it's like prickling my eye. ): I hope it's just that one faulty lens, I'll probably order another pair to see what's going on, if it's my fault (;~;) or that one lens' fault. hehe.

Hope you like my review~ <3 I like you!
Goodbye~ <3



Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment