Thursday, January 13, 2011

Review #1: Dueba/GnG Diamond Grey.

Hello My Lovelies <3

Today's review is on the Dueba diamond grey. :3c I'll write a short introduction and then I'll provide a number system format for reviews. Then in the end I will summarize what I meant and add any addition notes. ^^ Also, note that no photo shopping has been applied. Besides adding the water mark for Shimmer Eyes, the colors are what you see.
              
 Lenses information:
G&G/Dueba Crystal Diamond Series (Oak-Type)
Color: Grey
Diameter: 14.5mm
BC: 8.6
Water: 38%

Personal Information:
Eye Color: Dark brown
Eye size: Medium-big
Prescription: -1.50 and -1.75.
Status: Long time circle lenses wearer. (2 years)



This photo shows which lenses I am talking about. ^^

This is a close-up, excuse my eyebrows. LOL : D


This is a photo of one of the lenses in, and the other one out. Note the difference? LOL


Rating:

Color: 4/5 The color is grey LOL there isn't much to describe in terms of the colour. However, it is a lighter shade of grey and will definitely appear on darker irises as grey. (I'm a dark brown.)

Design: 5/5 I've had many compliments on these lenses. And they do in fact have the crystallized effect on your eyes. When applied, they make your eyes look as if it's been shot with bolts of black and grey. ( ; Pretty cool I'd say. Both the black and grey areas stand out prominently.

Enlargement:  4.5/5 The enlargment on these lenses are decent. They do not have the thick limbal ring around the outer edges of the lens but for a 14.5mm diameter lenses I didn't expect the enlargement to be any less then it was supposed to be. It still made a big difference on my eyes and made it look bigger, however because of the diameter, I'm not sure whether or not it's because of only the size. <.<" hehe.

Comfort: 3.5/5: Unfortunately for me, I've never had a pair of lenses that were exceptionally comfortable. The closest that I've come to having really comfortable lenses were my EOS jewel/jelly greens. These lens felt okay when first applied. However as the day went on, it seemed to come off my eyes a little... Hm hard to explain, it's as if it were dry near the center but the edges still stayed intact. LOL

Conclusion:

I guess I received alot of compliments on these lenses for a reason, they look.. Cool. LOL Well the effect is anyways. My eyes aren't small so I can't say that the enlargement was because of the lenses but rather the diameter and how big my eyes are. The comfort level for these are decent, I mean I can't blame them for problems with my eyes. TT.TT I just wished I found a pair of lenses that were really comfortable. LOL
I guess I'll keep on looking!

Any suggestions? <3

Oh one more picture for the road. ( ;

P.S. Like I said, I'm a shop owner. ( : I have many types of GnG/Dueba lenses instock for $20.00 a pair. Message me for more information.

♥Shimmer Eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment